To add one of these CTAs to your site, you can enable and customize each one from the Spokal plugin page in WordPress.
1. Login to your WordPress site and click on Spokal and then open the CTAs tab
2. Select the CTA that you want to add to your site and once you enable it, click on the Customize button and change the look of the CTA and edit behavior settings that you want
NOTE: As you customize the look of the CTA, we’ll show you a live preview of what it’s going to look like in the site.
To set up behavior settings for your Popup forms, you need to create it first.
1. From the Spokal plugin page in WordPress, go to CTAs > Popups and click on ‘Create New Popup’
2. Customize the Popup form
3. Save the changes
4. Under the same tab ‘CTAs’ click on ‘Exit Intent’ and then ‘Enable Exit Intent’
5. Select the created Popup and set up the behavior and other settings for it
NOTE: You can also choose to hide/show the CTAs for contacts who already signed up. To do that, in the Spokal Plugin page, click on the ‘Account’ tab at the top and check or uncheck the ‘Don’t show CTAs once a contact has signed up’ box and save the changes.